Por que Hospedarte en Media Veronica?
Te invitamos a vivir una experiencia única en Media Veronica, donde encontrarás gente de todo el mundo en un ambiente divertido y relajado, cómodo y limpio, y con una ubicación fantástica.
Estamos ubicados en el mejor lugar de Palermo, a una cuadra de Av. Figueroa Alcorta y de Av. Libertador y a siete cuadras de Av Las Heras. A pocos metros del hostel están los bosques de palermo, museos, bares y boliches, restaurantes, bancos, supermercados, shopping y farmacias.
En la esquina del hostel tienen parada los omnibus 67 y 102, que te llevarán en 20min al microcentro de la ciudad.
Estamos cerca del Aeropuerto Jorge Newbery y de la terminal de Omnibus y Trenes de Retiro
Además contamos con servicio de Wifi gratuito en todo el hostel. Hay una sala de TV con netflix disponible para los huéspedes.
Tenemos servicio de recambio de sábanas y toallas sin cargo
Los colchones, camas, sabanas y toallas son nuevos.
Contamos con cuartos con aire acondicionado y agua caliente en todos los baños del hostel.
Para garantizar que sea un lugar limpio, contamos con servicio de limpieza diario de baños y cuartos, incluso en los cuartos compartidos.
Y todo esto con la mejor relación calidad/precio.
Dirección 1: Gelly 3530
Ciudad: Palermo - Buenos Aires - Buenos Aires Capital Federal
Código Postal: 1425
Contact Name: Media Veronica Hostel Buenos Aires
Teléfono: +54 11 4807 3784
- Equipos Audio / Visual
- Almacenamiento de Equipaje
- Servicio de Lavandería
Políticas de Llegada / Salida
Esta propiedad tiene las siguientes tiempos y políticas de check-in / check-out.
Términos y Condiciones
...for all guests
- Arrivals and Departures Check-in is from 2pm. If you arrive before then we have a handy luggage place leave your bags and go explore! Checkout time (also departure and/ or exit) is until 11am so please make sure you (and your belongings) are out of the room by then. Between 11am and 1pm, half daily rate will be charged regarding “late check out”. From 2 pm on, a full daily rate will be charged. Luggage place (free until 3pm) can be arranged with reception. So make sure that alarm is set!
- Booking Conditions
- Argentina (Prepayment: Argentine pesos) and the balance payable at the hostel at the time of check in must be paid in Argentine pesos or the equivalent in USD, according to the exchange rate defined by MVH at the time of check in.
- Brazil- For Brazilians: (Prepayment: Real) and the balance payable at the hostel at the time of check in must be paid in Real, or the equivalent in USD according to the exchange rate defined by MVH at the time of check in. For the rest of the passengers: (Prepayment: dollars)
4. Identification Please makes sure to bring valid photo identification with you, preferably a passport, government issued I.D. card. You’ll need this to check in, so don’t forget it!
5. Stag and Hen dos We do not accept bookings for Stag / Hen dos to stay at our hostel. MVH reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who has booked online and is part of such a group.
6. Age Restrictions Bookings cannot be accepted from any person under the age of 18 unless they are 16 or 17 years of age and are accompanied by an adult (18 or over). For guests aged 16 or 17 years of age, they can book into one of dorm rooms, but must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over). The majority of our guests are backpackers in the 18 to 30 age range.
7. Room allocation – If you’re travelling with friends or family, we’ll do our utmost to book you in a room together – but this can’t always be guaranteed. If you want to make sure that you aren’t separated from your group, we’d suggest booking a private room or taking over a whole dorm. – Please note that all our dorms are mixed unless a girls only dorm is booked
8. Payment – Please be aware that we only accept cash.
– The total price of your reservation may be charged in full any time after booking or at the arrival time.
9. Best price guarantee The website http://www.mediaveronicahostel.com offers the best price in reservations compared to other online hospitality commercialization channels. Valid for reservations from the same type of product, on the same date, and with the same booking conditions.
10. Cancellation and modification
- To make a cancellation or modification of the reservation must be made through the corresponding links or email address found in the booking confirmation voucher. - If the cancellation is not made 24 hours before the check in time of the arrival date, the advance payment will not be refundable.
- For any reservation, whether or not it’s a package, in case of early departure the full value of the reservation will be charged.
- Partial cancellation of reservation is not allowed, that is to say, cancellation of some of the nights of the stay. In such cases, the passenger must cancel his/her original booking and make a new one for the desired number of nights.
- At the time of the refund these amounts will be debited from the total payment that has been made by the customer.
- If the guest cancels your reservation requested and this is refundable, MVH will avoid any authorization and / or prior payment made to your credit card by the nominal amount that was charged to your credit card in relation to the reservation requested (minus administrative costs) within a reasonable time from commercial point of view, since the effective repayment of mounts in some cases could be more than 30 (thirty) business days, as it depends on the bank that issued the Guest's credit card.
- The refund will be made through the same means of payment that had been used to make the booking. Non-refundable booking
- The customer knows and accepts that when buying a non-refundable booking there will be no refund payment in case of cancellation, modification or no show (when the guest does not arrive on the date and time of check in reservation).
- The non-refundable of total payment condition applies regardless of the date on which the passenger cancels or modifies the reservation.
- The customer knows and accepts that in non-refundable condition bookings accesses to a special benefit and waivers on any claim or demand of any kind on these bookings
16. Special Offers and Packages MVH run a variety of special offers and packages throughout the year. These are open to all guests except group bookings (over 10 people) to which different terms apply.
– All packages and special offers booked for 2015 onwards, will be non- refundable once the booking has been completed.
17. Receipts and Invoices If needed, we can provide receipts for proof of payment of your stay. Invoices, however, can only be provided by our reservations department for groups of 10 or more.
18. Guest Behaviour – The comfort, safety and security of our guests is really important to us. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or
– Guests are expected to respect other guests as well as staff, local residents and property.
20. No Drugs Drug use is is not permitted anywhere in the MVH building. Any guest found using drugs within any part of the building will be fined (US dollar 250). He/she will be asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be issued.
21. Alcohol consumption –Alcohol can be consumed for anyone with the age of 18 or over and in the surrounding designated areas only.
– If you are found at any room with alcohol you will be charged US dollar 50.00 and all alcohol will be confiscated until you leave the building at checkout.
22. Personal Property Next to the reception have a personal locker for small valuables –only for dorm rooms-. It is a guest’s responsibility to ensure that personal belongings are secure at all times. MVH accept no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guest’s property, however sustained or caused. We strongly recommend guests bring a padlock to use on luggage.
23. Damage to MVH’s Property
Guests will be expected to reimburse MVH for any damage caused by inappropriate behaviour during their stay.
26. Errors and Omissions Any omission or error in sales literature, web pages/sites, order form, quotation, price list, order acknowledgement, dispatch note, invoice or other documents issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
27. Discretion All bookings are subject to availability and MVH reserve the right to decline any booking at its discretion.
- We do not accept groups that include any persons under 16 years old in MVH.
- When submitting your request, the following info must be included: age of students, nationality, number of leaders and if you are coming by coach. At least one group leader must be with the group at all times – this is in case of an emergency or inappropriate behaviour.
- Group leader’s responsibilities: The group leader must ensure that the whole group co-operates fully with our staff if, for example, the building needs to be promptly evacuated.
- Group payment terms:
§ The remaining will need to be paid at least 1 month before the group arrival date.
- Please note that our group cancellation policy is 30 days before the group’s arrival. A refund cannot be given if notice of cancellation is given after outside of this period.
- The refund will be made through the same means of payment that had been used to make the booking.
- Only cancellation requests made by email to the Hostel where the booking was made will be accepted.
- We will do our best to accommodate a change in the number of guests providing it does not exceed 20% of the total number of guests in the group and as long as it requested at least 1 month before group arrival.
- The reduction in the number of passengers in the group results in the loss of the amount deposited for that passenger.
- The customer can always be replaced by another passenger reservation if the same conditions and same time the reservation is respected.
- We will accommodate the number of people in the room types specified on the voucher and pre-confirmed by you. In the unusual circumstance that more people arrive with your group than have been booked with us, we will try
and accommodate the extra people but they will be asked to pay out single booking rack rate at check-in.
- We have strict regulations concerning coaches, which will be outlined by our groups department. Failure to respect the rules will result either in the refusal of the group to check-in or, if they are already staying, their deposit will be lost and no accommodation will be refunded.
- We do not offer coach parking, please ensure that drivers are fully aware of this and have organised proper coach parking prior to arrival.
- One group leader will be required to fill in a credit card authorization form upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the cardholder. We will pre- authorize the card for US Dollars 300. Money will be deducted if;
- § Members of group are misbehaving in or outside the building, being noisy or causing damage to the property
- § Underage group members (under 18) are found drinking alcohol.
- § Smoking in the room
- § The Bus driver is not following coach instructions
- § Keys for private room are lost (US Dollar 10 per key).
- § This list is not conclusive.
- Deposits MUST be paid by presenting a credit card. Cash deposits are NOT accepted.
- Please keep in mind that we cannot always accommodate groups all on the same floor because of the layout of the buildings and the room type chosen, but we will always try and do our best to accommodate groups close together.
- We offer free luggage storage until 3pm. Unfortunately, we cannot always facilitate groups who need to leave luggage till later than this time. If your group is going to arrive before 2pm please advise us at the time of booking so a luggage place can be organised.
- Please note that prices for group services (restaurants, attractions...) are subject to change without notice.
- Groups can check-in until 1am. Guests will only be able to access their room after 2pm.
- We reserve the right to fine each guest US50.00 if he/she is under the age of 18 and is found consuming alcohol or if he/she is found consuming alcohol in the rooms.
- Smoking is not permitted by law. Any guest found smoking within the building (except for the designated smoking area in outside patio at ground floor) will be fined (US Dollar 50) and asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be offered.
- Drug use is is not permitted anywhere in the MVH building. Any guest found using drugs within any part of the building will be fined (US dollar 250). He/she will be asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be issued.
- Please ensure guests have adequate travel insurance. We do NOT take responsibility for any lost or stolen property. Please inform your groups.
- In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God...) affecting your booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
- All bookings are subject to availability and MVH reserves the right to decline any booking at its discretion
- Booking a client at MVH, regardless if any signature given is acceptance of the above important points.